Updated on April 15, 2022
Types of information collected
Company collects different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve Company’s service to You.
While using Company’s service, Muvon asks You to provide Company with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You, including first name and last name, email address, phone number, address, postal code and financial account details. Additionally, Company may collect information about You and Your business from third parties for the purposes of identification and verification as Company is obliged to in accordance with legal causes.
Information from third parties to avoid the potential fraud
Company collects information from third parties such as including, but not limited to, Company’s business partners, service providers and subcontractors, credit agencies and/or payment processors that are authorized to share such information. Muvon also reserves the right to periodically examine credit ratings in legal limits of each account and close accounts based on the received information analysis.
In terms of usage of Company’s services Muvon saves Your information such as transaction type, transaction amount, payer’s details (such as card, name, email), address transaction comes from/sent to for the purpose of implementing Company’s services.
Company may also collect information about how the service is accessed and used (hereinafter Usage Data). This Usage Data may include information such as Your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Company’s services that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. This information is used by Muvon for the operation to increase the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics and analysis regarding use of the website as well as for checking unauthorized access.
If any problems in verification of information provided to Muvon has occurred, Company may ask additional information about You and Your business to be sent by email or post (e.g. Resolution of Directors, Disclosure of Shareholders, documentary proof to confirm valid existence of the business (not older than 6 months ago), utility bill (not older than 3 months) to confirm the physical address or bank account statement). Muvon reserves the right to make an onsite visit to Your company.
Information collected during correspondence with customer service
All the correspondence practiced between You and any of Muvon team members (whether through, including but not limited to email, telephone web-site chat, fax or postal correspondence) will be stored in Your account for the purposes of Company’s customer service improvement. In accordance with certain legislation this information can be deleted or blocked.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies Muvon uses:
● Session Cookies: to operate Company’s services;
● Preference Cookies: to remember Your preferences and various settings;
● Security Cookies: for security purposes.
Use of data
Muvon uses collected data for various purposes:
● To provide and maintain the service;
● To provide analysis or valuable information so that Muvon can improve the platform and provided services;
● To provide customer care and support;
● To follow all the regulation requirements;
● To protect the security of Muvon;
Providing and maintaining services
The processing of personal data is necessary in the purposes to provide and maintain the services. Company collects the data to make correct, legal and secure services possible for all of its customers.
Platform and services improvement
Muvon uses collected data to improve design, usability, to develop new features and new channels and forms of connection on the basis of customers’ needs concluded from analysis of data.
Customer care and support
Collected data is used to personalize all types of communication with customers. It may be notifications on services that are connected to the business model of the customer, or updates in terms of changes of service reinforced with certain appropriate circumstances.
Data required by Muvon is used to meet all the requirements of legal regulations.
Data collected is used for the purpose of security of Muvon and its customers. It is due to avoid money laundering, potential fraud and illegal actions.
Transfer of Data
Muvon does not sell or rent any of the collected information to third parties. It will be used to process full service delivery. This may involve sharing data with data security services, compliance systems, financial services, credit and tax authorities.
Muvon may disclose Your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● To comply with a legal obligation;
● To protect and defend the rights or property of Muvon;
● To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the services;
● To protect the personal safety of customers or the public;
● To protect against legal liability;
● To provide and analyze Service that we provide.
Muvon may employ third party companies, group companies, including but not limited to Muvon Payments OU, Estonian registration number: 16186969, and individuals to facilitate Company’s service, to provide the services on Company’s behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist Company in analyzing how services are used.
The security of Your data is important to the Company. Muvon uses all the latest data protection tools with the highest standards in the market. Company provides the data only to those employees who need it to perform their activities. For higher level security, it is recommended to protect Your password, use the latest up-to-date browser while using Muvon’s platform.
Any data and information provided to Company is encrypted using advanced technologies, and Muvon’s website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of any data and information received by Company.
Company will keep collected information as long as it is necessary for providing the services and to meet the requirements of all applicable laws and legislation.
PCI Standarts and Payments Security
We provide paid products and/or services on our Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software that encrypts information when you log in.
Choices available to You
Choices relating to the Personal Data collection and use
You may decline to provide Personal Data when requested. In this case, You use crucial part of Muvon’s services. You also have the ability to avoid sharing information collected from the device You use while accessing Muvon's platform (including but not limited to location and Usage Data) and used by Company through the settings of the platform.
Choices relating to Cookies
You may have the ability to change the settings of cookies. Your browser or a device may allow You turn off or delete certain cookies and other tracking technologies. By disabling certain cookies You may limit Yourself from using certain services provided by Muvon.
Choices relating to Communication
Company may send You advertisement about the services and products including but not limited to emails, text messages and push notifications. You may refuse or change preferences of these marketing communications in platform settings. Additionally, you may receive notifications with important information and other communication requested by You. These communications may not be refused however You can choose the channel and format through which You prefer to receive these messages.
Links to third-party resources
Muvon services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (hereinafter Children). Muvon does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your Children has provided Company with Personal Data, please contact Muvon.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If You are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), You have certain data protection rights. Muvon aims to take reasonable steps to allow You to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of Your Personal Data. If You wish to be informed about what Personal Data Muvon holds about You and if You want it to be removed from Muvon’s systems, please contact the Company.In certain circumstances, You have the following data protection rights:
● The right to access, update or delete the information we have on You. Whenever made possible, You can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If You are unable to perform these actions Yourself, please contact Muvon to assist You.
● The right of rectification. You have the right to have Your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
● The right to object. You have the right to object to Company’s processing of Your Personal Data.
● The right of restriction. You have the right to request that Company restricts the processing of Your personal information.
● The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information that Company has on You in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
● The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time where Muvon relied on Your consent to process Your personal information. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).